Thursday, August 09, 2007

Love you Chris


Here I am, after a month in Prague learning not only about international business and philosophies of leaderships but also learning about my self, other culture, and learning about those figures in my life that are giving a new and fresh shape to my days and that make me smile not matter the distance, not matter the time. A month in Prague that definitely taught me a lot. Lots about a culture that once breathed communism and today is a on its streets i could feel freedom and happiness. a whole month, that somehow, one more time, opened my eyes and reminded me that for first time in my life, for a very first time I have a reason to smile, a reason that is right here next to me; it is the reason of my happiness, and for first time in my life I could say, and I repeat every second to my self, I am willing to do my best to keep that reason of happiness right there, I dont pretend to let it go.

Right now I feel my heart beating so fast, and I try to find an answer of why it is beating as fast as it does, but not even in my deep inside I can find an answer. Maybe cause I have him so next to me right now, maybe thats why.

But in simple words let me just say that this reason is the best excuse of happiness i ever had, I am in love, totally and crazy in love and maybe is the first time Im truly in love. Im in love because Im sure he is the one I want to spend the rest of my days with. Im in love because when I look into his eyes I see my self on them. Im in love because when he say his nice and honest thoughts I just smile and I wish i could freeze that moment. Im so in love because I can smile all the time, and if I cry is just because how amazing this love is. Im in love because when he makes love to me, I feel Im flying and there is nothing more important than flying with his wings. Im so in love, that still cant believe I have such person in my life. I still cant believe, that me, after all could find love and a person who really knows how the meaning of that word.

I had never love this way before, and nobody had said or done all he had done in not even two months yet. simple details such as texting me, picking me up from the airport, cooking for me, telling me how much he loves me, showing me for first time how making love is, doing his best to meet my parents, looking for a job closer to me....I dont know what I did to deserve all this, the real deal, a real man with his own visions of life, and willing to complementing my perspectives wit mine...

1 comment:

DrLacxos said...

que viva el amor! felicidades!