Thursday, November 24, 2005

Lo que un hombre quiso haber escuchado de una mujer ( cuando ella dijo otra cosa)


El: Did you miss me?, I know you miss me...i know you want me, i dont know why you dont accept that.

Ella: Oh yeah?, jajaja, yes i did, i know you havent missed me.

el: I did thats why i am calling you.

Ella: What did i said last time I called you?

El:You said that you like me a lot, n when u are infront of me u cant control your self.

Ella:I dont think i said that, but is ok, if thats what you wanted to hear...

El:thats not what i wanted to hear, thats what you said.

Ella:ok

El:I dont know why you are afraid, you only need jump, im just waiting....

Ella: Oh man! Its not like that, but if thats what you want, now i know next time i'll see you.

1 comment:

xoaxix said...

so sweet!!!